On the day of the examination do not forget to bring:
- REFERRAL FROM A CLINICAL PHYSICIAN: Pathologist or Cardiologist
- HEALTH INSURANCE BOOK: For prescribing the contrast agent
- RECENT UREA – CREATININE TEST: This examination should be performed during the last two weeks before the date of the Cardiac CT scan examination. Is there a record of kidney failure?
- RECORD OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE:
Tests related to the heart: ultrasound, scintigraphy, surgery record, coronary angiography / angioplasty findings etc.
- Light breakfast or meal 6 hours prior to the examination.
Abstinence from food two (2) hours prior to the examination
- Stop Glucophage or the generic medicine a day before the examination. After CT-contrast administration, the treatment is discontinued for two more days (same and following day). In case of non CT-contrast administration, the drug is taken normally.
- Any other medical treatment is followed properly.
- In case of an allergy, you should contact with the doctors of the Medical Imaging Laboratory.
- In case the patient suffers from renal failure or hyperthyroidism, a contact with the treating physician should precede.
► Contact hours and phone numbers of the Medical Imaging Laboratory:
210 94 93 167 (9:00 to 14:00)